A few month later, my primary school best friend May asked me to accompany her to town to buy her things for her school project and at the same time we can went there for a window shopping. So May meet me at my nearest MRT station, when I reach the MRT station I was very surprise to see Jim. Jim is my first lover best friend and both of them are same age (15). We did not meet for a few months since my first lover had gone to USA. When I saw Jim the first things remind me is the first time we met at the shopping centre with my first lover. When we were in the train we were chatting happily and May and Jim will try to avoid saying those things related to my first lover.
So May, Jim and me when for a shopping at orchard road and May found her stuff and at the same time we brought a lot of things, although at first we thinking of doing a window shopping but when girls or a woman saw something they like it they will buy it and once we buy we can’t stop. And whatever we brought Jim will volunteer to help us to carry and this make us feel that he is really a gentleman.
After a few hours we feel very tired and we decided to go to the nearest café to have a break and drink something. After that we decided to go home because May had met her boyfriend for dinner. So Jim told me that he will send me home, when we were on our way home, Jim told me that he actually fall in love with me since the day we hang out together but after he found out that Mike (that is the name of my first lover) really likes me and after we were dating and he decided to put this feeling in his heart, but that day, at change airport, he saw me crying badly and the first things he wish he would do was went up to me and lent his shoulder to me. Jim told me that he wish that I would give him a chance to lent his shoulder to me when I am sad. I felt so shocked and so touch. So I told him that I decided to give one another a chance to try. Jim was so happy and he asked me whether I am free to meet him the next day.
When Jim and I were dating, I feel so comfort but I do not know why I felt that the feeling for me to him is not love all the while I just treat him as a big brother, was not like the feeling I have when Mike and I was together.
After I had realized my feeling with Jim I felt that I must tell him about it, so that we will not waste time with each other. Although we had broke up but until now we are still friends.
Although break up really needs lots of guts but when you realize that you do not have any feeling with your partner, please do not waste time with each other because if you continue this relationship that guy or girl will not be happy.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment