After I broke up with Jim, I became a play girl because I do not really know what I need and what I want for my relationship. My whole mind is only thinking of my first lover Mike. I began to date with some boys that I know in MRIC or MSN. Whenever I went out with all this boys, what I will do with them was shopping, having lunch or dinner or went for a movie. Although I do not really love them I just don’t want myself to be lonely or to have any free time. And I even dated with my classmate who I always don’t like to date with the guy which in school or in class. And most unbelievable was in three month I have change 25 boyfriends, excluding Mike and Jim. And all this 25 relationship I do not put in any of my love.
Till one day my friends invited him to my birthday party, I saw this guy, quite handsome, soon this guy came over to me and talk to me. Although my heart is beating fast, but I just acted to be calm and talk to him. His name is Kenny, so after the party, he invited me for coffee at the café.
After the coffee treat, Kenny and I became couple, and this time my feeling to Kenny was really love and the kind of feeling was when we do not see each other will miss each other and every time when I am in school will thinking of him and hope that the school will end as fast as possible.
Kenny was 3 years older than me, that time he was still studying like me but he was not the same school as me. So every time when we end our school we will go home and change our clothes and straight away will meet each other.
Of course we have quarrel but he was away the one who can and said sorry to me and he will tried everything to make me smile and I still remember that there was a time he made me angry and the next day he brought boxing gloves and a ring for me and told me that if I am really very angry with him I can used the boxing gloves and hit him, he will not run away but after I finished using the boxing gloves I must accept the ring. So I asked him what the ring represents. So he told me that the ring represent of him, whenever I missed him I can just look at the ring just like I am looking at the ring and the ring will always belongs to me not other girl.
And he told me that he wants me to married him when I became 21 years old. Although I don’t know whether we can still be together when we grow up but after hearing his promise I felt touch and accept his ring.
After a month later Kenny told me that he will be going to China with his parents for a week but he promise he will call me every night when he reach China. Although I do not want him to go but no choice, so I just bear with it for one week.
On the day when he wants to fly to China with his parent I went to the airport. At the airport he promised that the first thing he will do when reach China was he will call me and he told me that he will miss me and remind me that when I missed him I can look at the ring that he gave me.
So Kenny kept his promise he reached China for the forth day, he will called me every morning and tell me what he do at China, but I did not received his call on the fifth day. Finally I waited for the day he needs to return to Singapore, but suddenly I began worry about him. So I went to the airport with my friend, although my friend beside me keep on telling me that I am over worry about him but all I am thinking were I need to confirm myself that he is really alright.
So we waited for an hour, finally I saw Kenny parents coming out but I did not saw Kenny, what I saw was Kenny’s brother was holding Kenny’s photo, so I ran up to his parent and asked about Kenny. They told me that on the sixth day at China, when they were shopping at the China, after Kenny went out of the shop cross the road, a car knocked him down. When I heard this my tears began to roll down from my cheek. Kenny’s parents told me that when they send Kenny to the hospital, Kenny told his parent to pass me the box and asked me not to cry, after he told his parents all those words, he passed away. After they finish telling me what Kenny want to tell me they pass the box that Kenny brought for me from China. So I open the box that Kenny asked his parents to pass to me. After I opened the box, I can not control myself and began to cry badly, Kenny brought me a necklace that had a heart shape and in between the heart it wrote “K&K” which mean Kenny & Kelli.
After that my friend accompanies me to the cemetery. In front of Kenny cenotaph (sorry I don’t know whether it spell like this or is it suitable for using), all I think was what we have done for the pass four months, how we met, how he make me smile and how he protect me. I began to cried again, looking at the ring and the necklace he gave it to me and remember he told me before whenever I missed him I can just look at the ring just like I am looking at the ring and the ring will always belongs to me not other girl and he told me that he wants me to married him when I became 21 years old.
That day I really cried really badly and out of sudden I just can’t be brave to face the facts that Kenny had death and leaves me just like that. A few hours later, after I had finish crying, I remember Kenny’s mother told me that before Kenny pass away, he asked his mother to tell me not to cry. So I stood up and I looked at Kenny’s cenotaph, I told him that I will try very hard to be brave and I will not cried anymore and whenever I missed you, I will take out the ring and the necklace you gave it to me.
Until now, sometime I will be thinking of him and remind of the happy moment we had, I chooses not do forget because I want it to be a memory that will always stay in my heart.
Although you had lost a person that you love but you have to continue your our path way, I believe when times goes by, what’s hurts you will recover and you will treat it as a memory in your hearts.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment