Actually when I was young I know what the meaning of “LOVE” is and I really read the books that related to love. When I was in primary six, one of my schoolmates asked me whether I can be his girlfriend. So thinking that why not give a try and I did not take it seriously. So that time I do not know whether was counted my first love but to me this was not the first love because I don’t really take it seriously. To me, my first love is when I was in secondary one and that is when I am around 13.
I know my first lover at the shopping centre (haha…I forgot where the place was). I remember that time I was with my primary school. So as usually, my friend and I were doing our shopping but as we walk, my friend banged into the two guys that were talking happily as they walk. So my friend shopping bags had drop on the floor. So the two guys quickly went up to us and help my friend to pick up those bags. As we were picking up the bags on the floor, I found out that one of the bags with contains crystal had break. When the two boys heard what I said and he came forwards to me and told us to give them our phone number and when they have found and brought the same crystal, they were give us a called.
So a few days later, I received a called from a guy and he told us that they had brought the same crystal as we brought last week and he would like to meet us out. So we meet him at the same place that we met first time. When we met that guy pass us that crystal so after we took that bag, the guy suddenly told us that he and his friend would like to ask whether we can be his friends so we nodded our head.
So from there onwards we were hanged out together. After a month, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I agree. So when we were together, I really feel very happy and feel the secure that he gave me. Whenever I do he will really support me and when I need listening ears, he will really listen to me and advise me. And whenever I need a shoulder he will be there for me. Wherever I wanted to go he will surly brought me there and when I am sick he will bring me to doctor or he will really brought some medicine for me. He really is a very good boyfriend.
But the at last we still break up. Why??? Because his parent plan to send him USA to study but he don’t wish to go. The reason he does not want to go was he can’t bear to leave me. After he told me this, I suddenly feel so stress and feel so down I don’t want him because of me he can’t go for studies but I also can’t bear to leave him so I decided to break up with him.
So after I told him about break up and the reason, on the day that he needs to go to USA, I went to change airport with my friends to see him off, he told me some words before he goes off that still in my heart was he told me that “please promise me that when I came back from USA I hope to see you found your true love and promise me that you were find a boyfriend that is better than me, love you more than me, and last very important don’t let you drop any tears. But if you really find such a person, is ok you can always come to me. No matter what I were always be there waiting for you. This is my promise you”. My tears rolled down from my cheek and my hearts really pain. He gave me a long kissed and told me “I Love You” and he goes off. Looking at his back, slowly disappeared, I really can’t controlled myself, I cried this time my heart is bleeding. I never feel so hurt and cried so badly, my friend saw me crying so badly, she quickly comfort me but no matter what I just can’t stop. My friends was very worry about me so she send me home.
At night, I can’t really can’t sleep I just keep thinking the past few month what we being doing together and I cried again. I had been crying for a few night. But as time goes by, although the pain goes off but the memory will be always staying with me.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment